But coming back after being there a while always puts me in this amazing place. Maybe a despression, and anger, will follow later, but right now, I feel so motivated and so inspired. It's worth it to come back, just having known I was there, just having what it gives me.
Now, all I physically have is Twinings tea, some custard creams, Doctor Who, Alan Partridge, Spaced, and one can of Strongbow. I can't hop on the Tube, or lie in the sun by the South Bank, grab a pub lunch and a pint, say 'cheers' when I purchase something...But I'll always have the heart that London gives me.
So on with it!
There are things to come: Shitty things, dreadful things, crazy things, and some good things. But I'll be back home in England in no time, I believe it.
So anyway, it was an incredible three weeks, but it's time to go back to my regular blog. Aww shucks. Well, later!

No comments:
Post a Comment