25 July 2009

feet & water..

..two things you should never, ever take for granted. The water thing is simple: I'm feeling remarkably dehydrated and have but a drop of water left to my name. Everywhere is closed. I could drink from the tap, or my oh my, from the silvery Thames, but neither will do for someone as terrified of germs as I - No mystery water, fanx. So I shall suffer til the morning.

I've just realised there's the 24 hour place a couple minutes away, near Sainsbury's, but that's all the way at the other end of the park and my foot is SRSLY BROKEN.

I vaguely mentioned in my last entry how my left heel has felt indescribably split in half [that basically describes it, actually] since my first morning here. Alas, I have continued to walk on it non-stop, srsly, non-stop. I am officially limping at this point and by a few hours ago, the pain grew to include the sole of my foot. My legs are none too pleased with all the work I've been giving them too.

If I come back to the States with a FANTASTIC bum, you can chalk that up to my typical insistance upon walking and/or running up the tubescalator, no matter how long and/or steep, especially when it is crowded and/or slow people.

Never mind, I can't take the dehydration any longer: I'm putting on pants and gimping to the shop! Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment