21 July 2009

well, here we are then...

I leave tomorrow! Hasn't settled in my mind very well yet, indeed. I just can't really grasp that the moment I've been waiting for for over seven months is finally here: My Return. Kids, I'm goin' home!

I'm remembering a lot of the stuff I was feeling almost a year ago when I was first leaving for the UK. I wrote yesterday about the weird feelings of Bristol summer ending, leaving the Barn and the people around those parts. Well, I'm writing now about the feelings of preliminary overwhelming joy while I sit here in my childhood home in the Connecticutian woods, enjoying a damp, drizzly summer day, wanting to pack but feeling like it's still just too early to start...But then realising it's not because I leave tomorrow!

I keep forgetting I'm going there for a class, which I'm sure was the case last year as well. I'm sure I'll remember and be excited slash totally nervous when I wake up Monday morning and start walking toward the tube to go to the MacOwan Theatre. It's bound to be the case.

Also, considering videoblogs again. Didn't work out so well last time with el-jay, but surely Blogger can handle that madness. It might happen. My Face: Fair Warning.

So that's the first packing blog. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment